February 24, 2015

Is Sex on the First Date OK (Love or Lust)?



Not all BLUSH Beauties are in committed relationships.  So, I’m here to address the biggest question most women have about dating.  Is Sex on the First Date OK (Love or Lust)?

So here I go again with my TV shows- I was watching the Valentine’s Day episode of the Real.  One of our favorite reality couples was on the show- Cynthia and Peter for RHWOA.  Cynthia revealed that she and Peter had sex on the first date.  Since their first encounter, they’ve been married for 5 years.
We all have our opinion about having sex on the first date.  You’ve probably had sex on a first date yourself, so is it OK and do you consider this:

A.    Love at first sight OR…
B.    Lust at first sight.
My sisters love to call me a little old lady and I have to agree at times- that’s why I say wait and allow your first date to be sacred J.  I personally believe its B. Lust at first sight.   It’s only human nature that the first thing we are physically attracted to is someone’s looks, which alone can be a lustful act.
For some women, when you reach a certain age in life, the rules for the dating scene change.  They often get twisted and bent because we become so impatient at waiting that we say “Why wait, I’m not getting any younger?”

Yes, it's like winning the lottery...I’ve heard of relationships like Cynthia’s that have stood the test of time where sex was given up on the first date.  Relationship connections work in mysterious ways. 
The main reason I say skip the back seat of the car on the first date is because not all women are emotionally built to deal with her reality of a man potentially hitting it and quitting it. 
Sex is really a spiritual connection where if the dating doesn’t even last a month, you’ll find yourself emotionally yearning for this person, making it harder for you to move on and find Mr. Right.
So don't put your heart at a disadvantage.  It's better to wake up the next day knowing that your decision to pursue this guy wasn't clouded by the sex from the night before BUT real emotions telling you he’s worth your time.



With Love,
Adonus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!