March 25, 2014

Welcome to the Official BLUSH Society Blog!



special message to the original BLUSH Society members and cheerleaders...
I dedicate my very first blog post to you!
 


It feels like yesterday that I kicked off BLUSH Society with your love and support.  I will be forever grateful for all of the wonderful memories we created and every single person that was a part of it!  So it’s only right that you’re amongst the first to receive a special invitation to check out the new BLUSH Society lifestyle blog!

A lot of things have changed, but I know you will enjoy it since it was recreated with you in mind.  Here are just two things I want you to do. One, be sure to subscribe and receive your weekly dose of inspiration.  Two, go ahead and share it with at least three other women. 


Join the Happy Space Movement today!  Browse around, especially check out the FAQ page and leave a comment!  I look forward to hearing from you as we embark on this new journey together.             
          Enjoy!
               A donus
 
 
P. S. I now open my heart to women all around the world who will soon discover her love for BS too!




8 comments:

  1. Awe thanks I love you too! I know you will enjoy it! ... AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Adonus, I must say congratulations on recreating you dream. I'm happy that you decided to continue BLUSH in a way that make you happy and this blog will become bigger than you can ever imagine. Looking forward to more post and inspiring conversations. I'm praying for your future success and great job on the site, it looks so beautiful and official. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monifah! Yes, BLUSH would not let me rest lol. My goal is that you are inspired and free to join in the conversations at any time. AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Donus! ...I see you doing your thing....Glad you brought BLUSH back...looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, I'm happy you stopped by. YES, I am so excited, thanks for all your well wishes and for supporting BLUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok my second attempt at commenting lol but I'm excited about the redirection of Blush Society and your passion to use another vehicle of communication to reach the masses of women who will be blessed by your blog and in turn im sure they will be a blessing to you. Women always need positive reinforcement in their lives and I definitely know from personal experience that you are the one to do it. Happy to see a friend continue her passion and reconnect with women.

    P.s. you look awesome in the pic worthy of the cover of O Magazine!!!!! From Mazora Jean Events to ResaBarn presents....BS is it!!! (Momma we made it :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Toya! I hope ladies catch hold of the vision and ultimately know that they can create their own happiness in life with the right tools. Thanks for the stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!