June 3, 2014

3 Tips for Creating Happy Relationships



After being married going on 6 years, which I still pinch myself sometimes, I've learned a thing or two about the art of crafting healthy and happy relationships.  I was blessed to build a relationship with someone I first considered a friend.  Plus, he was my neighbor and my chess-playing buddy.
I’d be telling a lie if I told you it’s an easy, breezy stroll through the park balancing yourself and relationships.  I loved riding see-saws as a child, but no woman really wants to deal with the highs and lows that come with relationships.

If you have a relationship you whole-heartily feel is worth saving, this message is for you.  The first thing is to pick a relationship and on a scale from 1 to 5, mentally assign a value to it.  With 1 being the lowest in terms of reaching your breaking point and 5 being your happy space. 
If your relationship is not a 5, these 3 tips are right on time.  Each tip can be applied to any relationship... it's not just for us married folks.
There is no set of golden rules to carrying on a relationship.  You just have to be true to yourself by investing time and effort in relationships that ultimately produces some level of happiness in life.
So view this week’s video: 3 Tips for Creating Happy Relationships as I share my thoughts on the magic behind Business, Communication, and Intimacy.

You can also view this video on the BLUSH Society’s YouTube channel or here on the BLOG.    
Be sure to leave your comments on the blog.

With Love,
Adonus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!