June 10, 2014

The Writings on the Wall





When you lose a love one, it’s one of the most devastating moments in your life.  Many times you don’t quite understand the “why” behind why they had to die.  The first time I came face to face with understanding death and the toll it takes on your family is when my sister, Shonda passed away. 

I was only 13 years old when this tragedy left me with a broken heart and living in what I pictured was a horrible nightmare.  All the sympathy cards in the world could not bring comfort to my soul.  

But it was not until I experienced the power of signs and wonders that my healing and faith was restored.  And for this, it’s not by chance that spirituality is one of BLUSH Society’s guiding principles.   

I truly believe that behind every great woman should exist a deeper connection to her spirituality.  At face value, all people see is how you look. But, once they get to know you, they should experience the “true you” that is manifested through your beautiful spirit.   

Spirituality brings us guidance in life as it relates to our current situation. This is manifested through signs and wonders or what I simply refer to as The Writings on the Wall.

Signs and Wonders are symbolic with your dreams, sightings and messages. They are here to provide warning, conformation and serve as an invaluable source of “comfort."  Just think about the feeling of awe you sense when someone speaks words of encouragement that touches your heart and they had no prior knowledge of your situation.

View this week’s video: The Writings on the Wall as I share my first spiritual encounter with

signs and wonders as it relates to the death of my sister.  For the majority of situations that causes headache and grief, you may never know the “why” behind it, but receiving some sort of sign or clue will bring you peace and strength to move on.



You can also view this video on the BLUSH Society’s YouTube channel or here on the BLOG.      

Be sure to leave your comments on the blog.

With Love,
Adonus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!