April 22, 2014

HI SIS! (Part 2)

I hope you had a chance to take at least 5 minutes to yourself and ponder about the one thing that is truly affecting your self-esteem at this very moment. Once you have that issue in mind, you are ready to rebuild your Sexy, Irresistible Self-esteem.  Don’t get hung up on the title, it’s just a fun way to get you fired up about addressing your self-esteem issues.  
This two part series is a simple way for you to increase your level of self-confidence and self-acceptance.  We all have our personal standards of how we envision our life to be.  But too often, life throws a curve ball and as women we have to roll with the punches and make the best of our situation.  When this happens, your self-esteem is tested.
That curve ball may be affecting your health, career or a special relationship.  But when you are equipped with the right tools and tips to weather the storm, you will be winning every time.  This means, you'll know how to create your Sexy, Irresistible Self-esteem.

I would like to personally share 2 tips that have helped me in rebuilding my self-esteem.  Please note that rebuilding your self-esteem is an ongoing task for all of us.  So be sure to keep this message in your favorites anytime you need a self-esteem boost.

Check out Part 2 of HI SIS!  In order to reap the benefits of this message, you have to first be true with yourself.

You can view the video on BLUSH Society’s BLOG or the YouTube channel.  Be sure to leave your comments on the blog.

 
Enjoy,
Adonus

“Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you
believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem.
We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.”
~Iyanla Vanzant

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12133899/?claim=rqc7dsrkwxv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! l AM SO UPSET THAT I AM SO LATE WITH MY RESPONSE TO THIS POST, LOL! But this is so true, I never imagined that being in a good relationship will cause you to gain wait quicker than you could expect. I can be the first to admit that I experienced low self-esteem. In college, I didn't put on the "freshman 15" so I never really knew what every one of my girlfriends were experiencing with the weight gain, so I felt out of place because I didn't get the big girl breast, hips and booty, I still looked like a high school student. I felt like I didn't fit in! But recently (omg) I've been packing on the pounds and not really feeling like myself. Clothes too tight and kind of uncomfortable and that question "Are you pregnant?" is starting to haunt me and force me into believing that I am, lol! I felt fat! Another issue I'm experiencing, is changes with my hair and acne. I just can't figure out for the life of me why my hair growing process is going so slowly and why at the age of 28 am I getting acne. I felt ugly! For many, many years I was always the 5th wheel, single the only one not with someone. The right guy just hadn't come my way. So I felt lonely. My self-esteem issues were major and as women we face issues such as mine daily. We sometimes worry and care so about our physical apperance and what other people think about us that we forget about ourselves. We focus so much on always look our best for work, church, parties, our man, etc. that we don't realize how our self-esteem is bring tested. I guess it's timw for me to embrace my SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a lot for a woman to look in the mirror and recognize the truth and that's exactly what you did. I agree sometimes things are better understood when you experience it for yourself firsthand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!