April 8, 2014

Oprah Says Yes to BLUSH SOCIETY!

Hi Happy Lady!

I am so excited to say that Oprah officially validated BLUSH Society and now I know that this is my calling in life! It has become second nature that we seek validation from others and it’s typically someone you admire or hold in high regards.
When was the last time you got dressed for a party, looked in the mirror, and felt an ounce of discomfort in your outfit?  It was not until you arrived at the party and received a compliment that your spirit instantly was happy and your self-esteem skyrocketed.  You no longer had doubt about your outfit and you probably started working the room. I know, because I’ve experienced this personally on several occasions. 

Oops, I meant to share that my first comment was a fairytale.  It would have been a beautiful thing, but Oprah did not validate me.  I learned the importance of knowing who I am in order to validate myself.
How many of us get inspired and fired up when you receive validation… praise, a compliment or even approval?  It’s now time to stop relying on others to reassure you that it's ok to have positive feelings about yourself or doing things that make you happy.

Now is the time to start validating yourself instead of looking for others to provide their stamp of approval.  The reality is that when you rely on validation you will miss opportunities.  The truth is that when you are at a cross-road in life, validation may never come to encourage you to pursue your dreams.  And if it does, validation may direct you in the wrong direction. 

So watch this week's video to learn 2 simple tips for Validating Yourself.



You can also view this video on the BLUSH Society's YouTube channel.

With Love,
Adonus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!