June 17, 2014

Are You the "Negative Nancy" in the Room?



I hope you had an amazing weekend celebrating Father's Day.  Summer is truly here!  It was the perfect weather to flip through my book of inspiration and spend some quality time outside on the deck with my family.   

A pop up visit to my aunt and uncle's house with my mom plus sister, turned into fun conversations chatting mostly about amazing business ventures.  I had a fabulous time with all the positivity and laughter in the air while indulging in cupcakes and my favorite dish, pizza.

I’m sharing this with you because positive thinking is essential to producing happiness in life.  And when you link up with positive people who are speaking the same lingo, you’re bound to feed off that positive energy and change your mindset.  Eventually, you'll gain a sense of motivation and desire to be happy.

As I was looking through my book of inspiration, I discovered a fabulous article about the actress Gabrielle Union.  She is famous for portraying the role of the good girl next door.  What was interesting is that behind closed doors, she was actually the mean girl who lived for gossip and took joy in people’s pain.  Why... because of her own insecurities, failures and rejections.

When things aren’t going well, are you guilty of being that bitter woman who finds it easier to attack others because you're too afraid to face your own reality?  Like Gabrielle, Are You the "Negative Nancy" in the Room?

What's remarkable was reading Gabrielle's journey in rediscovering her happiness.  View this week’s video: Are You the "Negative Nancy" in the Room?  Learn why it may be time for you to separate yourself from yourself or block “Negative Nancy” so that you can start living a purpose-filled life.




You can also view this video on the BLUSH Society’s YouTube channel or here on the BLOG.      
Be sure to leave your comments on the blog.


With Love,
Adonus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!