April 28, 2015

Prayer for Peace in My City of Baltimore!!


 
My mind and heart is heavy today, but GOD.  I love living in Baltimore, but right now only GOD can change the chaos and confusion going on in my city. It’s disturbing to see the video footage plastered across our local news.  I know I’m not alone in the cry out for an end to this madness.




As I talked with ladies at the gym yesterday, it was clearly evident that everyone was highly disappointed at the peaceful protest that snowballed into riots.





Our hearts are heavy due to the destruction in our communities and the disruption of everyday life.  These women, like the rest of the world were lost for words and clueless as to what they could do to help. 

My small piece of emotional support is for everyone reading this post to simply send this post with at least three friends to provide calm during this storm.

When it's all over, the only thing that can change the current state of our city is prayer and the sound decisions of our community leaders.  So on this week, I want you to allow these quotes to provide comfort and hope for what tomorrow brings.   For we pray that the relationship between our law enforcement and citizens will come to a common ground so that together we can move forward in efforts to rebuild our city.




Ladies Love BS,
Adonus




 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!