December 30, 2014

Top 4 Posts Women Loved in 2014


 
Hi BLUSH Beauty,
This has been an amazing year sharing inspiration to women all over the world!  I hope you enjoyed the weekly blog posts I poured my love into.

In two days we’ll be saying bye-bye to 2014 and hello to 2015!  So what better way to end the year by recapping BLUSH Society's top 4 blog post from 2014.


I’m pumped to have committed myself every Tuesday in delivering what I like to say were “Simply Amazing Posts.” 
Hopefully you took advantage of the advice to ultimately rediscover an ounce of self-happiness.  
I hope you are just as excited as I am to receive more blessings in the New Year. 





You still have time to set personal goals for yourself.   Since I’ll be meeting with my sisters to create my 2015 success board, I’m signing off. 

But before I do, Happy New Year from BLUSH Society: Beautiful Ladies Unveiling Self-Happiness!


xoxo,

Adonus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!