January 6, 2015

#1 Way to Stick to Your New Year’s Resolution


 
I am so excited to share that on New Year’s Day, I created my 2015 Vision Board!  It was tons of fun flipping through magazines to find the right pictures and words to visually describe my goals for the year. 
Before I realized the time, it was 2 A.M. and I was sharing my Vision Board with my mom and sisters.  My board included everything from my family life, making more money and of course BLUSH Society.
It was eye opening to visually see on paper what it is I want to accomplish in 2015… plus the added bonus of spending time with my girls. 

It’s definitely something fun and interactive you should try with a group of friends- sort of like the new Paint and Pub Parties sprouting up around town.

What better way to stay on track after the New Year’s crave wears off then to have a Vision
Board you can frame and hang in your home to remind you of your dreams. 



This is just an easy way to check off your to do list through the year while creating moments of happiness from knowing that you achieved what you set out to do at the beginning of 2015.

The best part was waking up the next morning to my husband rejoicing about some of the things I put on the board to the point where I might have convinced him to create one of his own.

Kudos to my sister Kia for coming up with this idea.  I know tons of women can benefit from Vision Boards!   If you’re interested in creating one for yourself, don’t hesitate to inbox me about the details for the next Vision Board gathering. 





Spreading Happiness,

Adonus





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!