January 20, 2015

The Reality Check Your Relationship Needs


Not all reality shows are a waste of time.  At one point, I was kind of embarrassed to share that I watched reality TV shows because it was a dirty word. 
But the more I watched, I realized a common thread.  To some degree, they painted a picture of issues and success in my very own life- obvious not every show.
I found myself connecting with the shows and discovering amazing topics to share with the ladies here at BLUSH Society.  More importantly, I realized that reality shows may be the reality check your relationship needs.

 So here are my top 2 Reality Shows you should check out for now:
 
1.    Celebrity Wife Swap

·         The majority of BLUSH Society subscribers seek balance in their relationships.  As bizarre as it sounds, this show can help you in the area of running your household. Also, pinpointing problems in your relationship that happens to get overlooked or simply not addressed when they should. 
 

o    There’s no right way to run a household. But there are some obvious “negative signs” that if someone really did walk a mile in your shoes and around your house, they would be shocked by what goes on and by what is considered acceptable.




o   For many of us, it’s easier to accept constructive criticism from a stranger than your so called family and friends because you automatically feel attacked and disrespected to a higher degree.

Ultimately this show allows you to peek into the lives of celebrity wives who happen to experience the same family issues you are struggling with.


2.    Thicker than Water

·         Talk about a religious based, blended, millionaire family dealing with everything under the sun and still managing to keep the love growing. 

 
·       This show literately takes you on a journey through the ups and downs the Tankard family endures.  But the best part is that the show clearly displays how they step by step work through their differences.
 
I must say I recorded Sunday’s episode and it ministered to my soul tremendously to the point that I was in awe and ultimately blessed by the message.
So as crazy as it sounds, some reality shows are worth watching.  They are full of amazing messages that literally reassures you that you’re not the only one going through a storm OR on the flipside, being blessed beyond measures.

It’s really therapeutic and entertaining at the same time.  So, yes I encourage watching reality shows.  For the most part, they have a morale to the story… or should I say a morale to the madness!



With Love,
Adonus






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!