September 23, 2014

Look at What I’m Reading This Fall!





 Fall is officially here ladies!  

I love magazines and this week, I had a chance to open up my book of inspiration and found 3 things I would love to share!  It’s so therapeutic when I get a few minutes to flip through magazines. 

I love tearing out pages of inspiration.  The amazing thing about knowledge is that it never gets old.  For with every new chapter in our life, the essence of a message will always ring true.

Glamour.com:  11 Times You Still Need Your Mother

I look forward to reading this in every Glamour edition.  I picked my favorite 3 from the list:

1.    When the kids you’re babysitting won’t stop crying.

2.    When the recipe calls for evaporated milk and you’re standing in the grocery aisle wondering; Is that a powder? A liquid? A gas? 

3.    The moment you pee on a stick and its (OMG!) positive.
__________________________________________________________________

Just In Time for the 1st Day of Fall- Magazine Quote:
Life’s short. Wear a mini. ~ Banana Republic
 
__________________________________________________________________

 
Elle.com:  Who doesn’t know Patti from Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker? I have to admit she shares practical and wholesome advice to her clients in search of true, lasting love.   Here’s two pieces of her advice that I totally agree with:

1.    "As my mother said, nothing happens after 11 p.m.   
Go home!  Always leave him wanting more."

2.    “Control.  Two drinks max and always alternate half a 
glass of wine with a glass of water.   
You need to be hydrated not drunk.  
 Or, worse, sloppy.”



Cheers to Happiness,
Adonus





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!