September 11, 2014

Are Your Hips Spreading Like Rumors?




Of course your hips are spreading!   You had too much fun this summer eating whatever you wanted.  But, you do know that the holiday party pictures are right around the corner.  So join me on my healthy lifestyle journey A.K.A. losing weight baby!

I really did go back to the gym on last week.  I had no choice because it’s the only way for me to move the pounds... plus release stress and regain my energy.  

I can’t just eat healthy and take pictures of myself in the gym looking at the equipment.  I have to actually beat the gym down. 

A big motivator for me to get through my workouts is having a fabulous playlist - so here’s this week’s Pick 6- it’s a little bias because it’s all about Girl Power.




Cheers to Happiness,
Adonus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!