August 19, 2014

BLUSH BUZZ: Fall 2014 Bucket List




Hi BLUSH Beauty, BLUSH Society is remixing the weekly post to bring you unexpectedly exciting inspiration to positively influence your Self, Style and Spirituality.

This morning I walked outside and could smell Fall in the air.  Now is the time to start preparing yourself for the new season with August’s edition of BLUSH BUZZ: Bucket List.  Check out BLUSH Society’s top 6 trendy picks for Fall 2014.
__________________________________________________________________
 
 Gear up for Fall by shopping for pieces that mimic this season’s top 5 color choices.  

I'm a big fan of the orange hue called Aurora Red, which can be paired with your muted browns, blacks and cream pieces you already have!

Not daring enough to wear clothing to match the 5 color choices? Try wearing lipsticks and eye shadows that mimic these gorgeous colors.  

It’s a great way to still be trendy this season. 
__________________________________________________________________
Singer Ciara is one celebrity I can count on for effortlessly wearing the latest fashion trends.  She has an innate fashion sense. This pic shows her wearing Fall 2014’s new OVERSIZED trend. 
 
Look forward to seeing oversized coats, sweaters, dresses and furs this season.  Although Ciara is rocking both an oversized suit jacket and pants combo, you can opt to wear just one oversized piece to compliment your shape.
__________________________________________________________________


I love hanging artwork around my house that has inspirational sayings.  It’s a great way to fill your home with positivity.  Over the weekend, my dad stopped by and we had great conversation chatting about my inspirational artwork. 

In this new season, continue to speak positive things to yourself as a source of guidance for the decisions you make.  Here’s a great saying to carry into Fall 2014.
__________________________________________________________________

 Fall’s Beauty Pick! Don’t be fooled by the lackluster packaging, Cetaphil is truly a jar of facial goodness.  

I bought my jar of Cetaphil from Sam’s Club for about $12 and I faithfully use it every day.  It’s a very mild, extra-gentle cream that really works for every skin type.

I have dry to normal skin and this is perfect for the cold weather to help with dry patches and overall skin hydration.   

Plus I love using it before applying my makeup and I’ve even read that it’s highly recommended my cosmetic surgeons. 
__________________________________________________________________
You have to make it a priority to do things that make you happy.  I love interior decorating and just finished my master bedroom remodel, right in time for my anniversary. 

I received tons of style inspiration from this pic.  From the hardwood floors, the muted wall color and the pops of aqua colored accent pieces in the room.  It took me two weeks, but my new oasis was well worth camping out on the floor.

__________________________________________________________________
Want more style overload; try catching an episode of SCANDAL, my favorite TV drama!  This is truly a big self indulgence treat.  It's worth staying up late to watch with the added bonus that this is the one show my hubby watches with me faithfully.  
 

F.Y.I. the new season with Ms.Pope returns Thursday, September 25 at 9|8c on ABC.


Cheers to Happiness!
Adonus

____________________________________________________ 

STAY CONNECTED WITH BS!



Share BLUSH Society with your friends.

We are almost there...help us reach our 1st Facebook milestone of 100 Likes because Ladies Love BS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!