August 26, 2014

3 Things I'm Happy About



 
SELF: ARE YOU ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER?
You won’t be happy always… that was my story this weekend.  I can’t blame it all on PMS, but knowing was half the battle.  Ladies, when you’re unhappy it’s a good thing to separate yourself from others.  There’s nothing wrong with needing some alone time to gather your thoughts and avoid acting out of anger. 

We all experience upsets and setbacks that puts us in a grumpy state.  Eventually, something will click and you’ll get out of your rut and on the road to reclaiming your happiness.  

So I came to the realization, that I can't waste time eating Pizza and Cold Stone's Founder's Favorite while being upset about feeling overlooked or slighted.  For me it's finding a way to effectively communicate my feelings.  Plus getting my butt back in the GYM to release my stress in a more positive and healthy way. 
__________________________________________________________________
STYLE: MY #1 VMA CELEBRITY STYLE
(Pic courtesy of eonline.com)


Did you catch the VMAs Red Carpet?  My #1 VMA Celebrity Style goes to mom-to-be Kelly Rowland as she rocked a shimmering, light blush floor-length gown with the hair and jewelry to match. Such a radiant and exuberant look!

Take this pic as inspiration that you can look amazingly beautiful when you’re pregnant.  I doubt that you have Kelly’s glam squad, but a simple makeover is all you'll need. 

From what I’m told, pregnant women are at high risk or depression and low self-esteem.   So if you’re a mom-to-be, I encourage you to play dress up and pamper yourself with a glamorous outfit.  It just might provide that boost of happiness you're lacking.





__________________________________________________________________
SPIRITUALITY: PRAYER LINE!


Prayer works.  Prayer brings healing and comfort.  It’s normal to look for encouragement from others, but usually you can discover guidance and clarity for you situation through prayer. 

On last Monday, my sister hosted an impromptu prayer line where women called in with their prayer request.  For just a moment, I was able to sit still in mediation and reflect on life with gratitude and sincere thankfulness.  

It was perfect timing because my husband and I just received news that fellow co-workers had passed away.

The art of prayer is that others don't have to know what it is you're praying for.  But if they support you, they'll touch and agree by praying for strength and restoration on your behalf.  

If you're interested in being invited to the next prayer line, let me know.


Cheers to Happiness,

Adonus


_______________________________________________________ 

STAY CONNECTED WITH BS!



Share BLUSH Society with your friends.

We're almost there...help us reach our 1st Facebook milestone of 100 Likes because Ladies Love BS!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!