July 1, 2014

Summer Hair Care 101

 



I am so lucky to have sisters to do my hair.  From my wraps, braids and weaves they are there to help me out.  My main hairstylist is my sister Lee, who tried a new updo that I’ve been nagging her about for the last few weeks.  It turned out to be the perfect hairstyle for my trip to Kings Dominion. I know I’ll be surely rubbing it in the whole for the summer :).  

Hair is one of the easiest ways to create a small ounce of self-happiness in your life! But in order to keep that happiness long after you've taken your hair out, it's essential to know the importance of hair care.


What I love most about having my sister as my hairstylist, is that she’s big on hair care, which is the secret to healthy hair.  You have to know the potential damage of every styling technique from twisting and pulling of hair to protecting the hair at night.

The worst thing to happen once you've taken a fabulous hairstyle out, is to be left with bald spots, no edges or even limp hair. 

Check out this week’s video: Summer Hair Care 101 as I unveil my new hair style for the season!  It works for just about all hair textures- both natural and relaxed hair. 

Find out why you should be having a heart-to-heart conversation with your hairstylist about Summer Hair Care 101.  Also, take a peak at this video as I share my #1 hair care product for the summer!

As always, feel free to share some of your favorite hair care tips and products.



You can also view this video on the BLUSH Society’s YouTube channel or here on the BLOG.    

Be sure to leave your comments on the blog.


With Love,
Adonus

_________________________________________________________________ 
STAY CONNECTED WITH BS!

Share BLUSH Society with your friends.

Help us reach our 1st Facebook milestone of 100 Likes because Ladies Love BS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the BLUSH Society conversation!